Using a promo code is a two-step process. First, redeem the code to apply the credit to your account or trip. Second, be sure to apply the credit to your trip or seat reservation during the booking process.
IMPORTANT: To use promotional credit, you must book through Skedaddle's website. Credit cannot be used when booking on our mobile app.
Step 1: Redeem the Promo Code
Follow these steps to redeem a promo code and add credit to your account:
- If booking on the skedaddle website, hover over your name in the top right corner and click on ‘Profile’ in the drop down menu. If using our mobile app, select 'payment' in the side menu.
- Look for a box that says "Add promo code" (website) or "Skedaddle promo code" (mobile). You may need to scrolling down the page.
- Enter the code in that box and click ‘apply’.
- If you're using the website, scroll up to see your credit balance and make sure the credit was applied successfully.
Step 2: Applying Credit to your purchase
Follow these steps to apply credit during the checkout process:
- When you get to the payment details screen, look the word ‘Credits’ just below the payment method selection field.
- Next to ‘Credits’ you will see the amount of credits you have in your account and an apply button. Click the apply button.
- Scroll to the top of the screen to make sure the credits were applied successfully. If credit was applied, you will now see the original price, the amount of credit applied and the final price after credits.